It’s that time of year again. And how it has crept up so suddenly I have no idea. Nonetheless, it’s time to think about filling those stockings and placing gifts of love under the tree. And what better way to show love than… books!
I’ve put together a list of books that I’ve read this year that would make ideal Christmas presents. Better still, I’ve defined them by genre so you can find the perfect gift to suit the perfect person. Most are linked to reviews I’ve written, so you can check them out before you buy. Number one in each genre is my top pick for 2017!
Women’s Fiction Life Lit
- The Greatest Gift by Rachael Johns
- The Dangers of Truffle Hunting by Sunni Overend
- The Mummy Bloggers by Holly Wainwright
- Her Mother’s Secret by Natasha Lester
- The Chocolate Tin by Fiona McIntosh
- A Letter From Italy by Pamela Freeman
- The Secrets She Keeps by Michael Robotham
- The Dark Lake by Sarah Bailey
- The Hidden Hours by Sara Foster
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- The Break by Marian Keyes
And if you’re looking for the perfect book for young readers, Allison Tait has compiled a couple of great lists, links below.
So there you have it! I’m sure you’ll find a book for everyone on your Christmas List. Happy reading!