Welcome to my fourth Writing Prompt Challenge. If this is your first time joining in, you may wish to check out the previous three challenges: Writing Prompt Challenge and Writing Prompt Challenge No 2. and Writing Prompt Challenge No. 3. All which have wonderful stories from many talented writers.
And now for today’s challenge!
Here are the rules:
- Open a new document, blog post, notepad or wherever you intend to write.
- Set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Scroll down on this post to see the writing prompt.
- Press ‘start’ on your timer and get writing!
- You have ten minutes to write whatever comes to into your head!
- When the timer goes off you must stop writing (you may finish the sentence).
- Minor grammar and spelling fixes may be made, but no other editing permitted.
- Post your story in the comments section below, or alternatively post a link to where others can read your story online.
- Read, comment, and support others in the challenge!
As we are all busy, the comments on this post will be open from 6am (AEDST) Thursday 8th June 2017, until 11:59pm that evening.
If you’re reading this post after the challenge is completed, enjoy reading everyone’s writing below, and feel free to join the next planned challenge. You can check out my Facebook page to see when the next event will be.
And of course you can use the prompt any time, any day in your own time to practice your writing.
Good luck, and happy writing!
Scroll down for today’s prompt:
Your writing prompt is: